Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Solution to the volcano

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Solution to the volcano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Road & General Cycling)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Rich Hill be used as a volcano bung?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

colinpeerman
E, Gold

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Solution to the volcano Reply with quote

As Rich Hill is big enough to block the fissure, shall we chuck him in as a bung?
Megman
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am saying no, as he is the same height and weight (as of the last weightwatchers week) as me.
Des

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megman wrote:
I am saying no, as he is the same height and weight (as of the last weightwatchers week) as me.

We'll keep you as a reserve then Laughing
alexc
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Solution to the volcano Reply with quote

colinpeerman wrote:
As Rich Hill is big enough to block the fissure, shall we chuck him in as a bung?

nah, when the fat starts to burn and drip into the ash it will all go up like a roman candle, and while I can cope with a bit of dust, I dont want to be scraping lard off my car for the next two weeks.
KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'nuff hot air on VR to blow it out.
Odge
E, Gold

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted a no as I shared a room with him in Majorca in 2003 and he emits enough noxious, sulphur-smelling gas on his own. Sticking him in there would make the situation twice as worse.
SteveO
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we could float him in the Channel and use him like a pontoon to rescue the stranded brits in Calais.

(Sorry Rich Wink)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Road & General Cycling) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: