Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - tony bell

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

tony bell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

when should we ditch him?
sooner?
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
later?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
who cares!
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

PNuT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: tony bell Reply with quote

Wink

http://www.pedalrevolution.co.uk
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No takers as yet, PNut. I wonder what the poll will look like later tonight, when a load of p1ssed VR members log on? Wink Laughing
TBK
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean ditch as in get rid of, or put him in a ditch! Twisted Evil Wink
Cheryl
World Champ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Hey PNut!! Shouldn't there be a NEVER in with those options??? It seems a bit one sided to me!! Rolling Eyes
Roy Gardiner
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd what's all this Hate Tony all of a sudden? Can a mod please delete this thread? You delete other less offensive ones.

"Everything in war is simple, but the simplest thing is difficult." Carl Von Clausewitz
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can take it Roy, but thanks for the message. Come on, you testers, make me 'ave it!!!
If you wanna get rid of me, cast your vote now, and I'll slope off to the nearest DSS office Laughing Wink
If, on the other hand, you want me to keep appearing in CW, making snide sniping comments about your sport and past time - which appears to be risking your life on Dual Carriageways in the relentless search for faster times - vote for me to stay! Wink
Cheryl
World Champ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jean jourdain wrote:
I can take it Roy, but thanks for the message. Come on, you testers, make me 'ave it!!!
If you wanna get rid of me, cast your vote now, and I'll slope off to the nearest DSS office Laughing Wink
If, on the other hand, you want me to keep appearing in CW, making snide sniping comments about your sport and past time - which appears to be risking your life on Dual Carriageways in the relentless search for faster times - vote for me to stay! Wink

Confused Erm, Hun, there isn't an option for anyone to vote for you to stay!! Shocked

Maybe we should start another poll to counteract this one???? Laughing
Pinarello

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Gardiner wrote:
Gawd what's all this Hate Tony all of a sudden? Can a mod please delete this thread? You delete other less offensive ones.

Seconded ... Pnut you come across as right Evil or Very Mad how did you reach the 'elevated' status of moderator when you still put this sort of Evil or Very Mad on VR.

Deleting personal stuff almost in the same breath as posting this Evil or Very Mad

Tony Bell funniest man on VR
qcscmh
World Champ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy Gardiner wrote:

I cant Shocked it should be on Non cycling then I could Laughing

Cycling Bargains Dealfinder @ https://cycling-bargains.co.uk?utm_source=VeloridersSignature
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BargainsCycling
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/cyclebargains
DaveMM
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't voted, nor will I do.
Tony Bell can and does say some daft stuff from time to time, and I dare say sometimes with his tongue in his cheek! It's lighthearted fun *CENSORED*!

Sorry PNuT.
Roy Gardiner
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinarello wrote:
Seconded ... Pnut you come across as right Evil or Very Mad how did you reach the 'elevated' status of moderator ... Tony Bell funniest man on VR
Two further polls required;

1. who should be removed as moderator, who should be 'elevated'? (How does that work, anyway??)

2. Who's funniest man[*slap*] person on VR?

"Everything in war is simple, but the simplest thing is difficult." Carl Von Clausewitz
stretch armstrong
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinarello wrote:
Roy Gardiner wrote:

Seconded ... Pnut you come across as right Evil or Very Mad how did you reach the 'elevated' status of moderator when you still put this sort of Evil or Very Mad on VR.

Deleting personal stuff almost in the same breath as posting this Evil or Very Mad

Tony Bell funniest man on VR

Aha! Poacher turned Gamekeeper mate! was one time of day when our PnuT was the scourge of the message boards a right Cyber Terrorist but theN Roger turned and tamed him the crafty Bu88er Wink Laughing

Putting the dross back in Clay Cross (RT)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: