Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Hog Hill - Nearly there!

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Hog Hill - Nearly there!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you ride at Hog Hill?
YES
56%
 56%  [ 25 ]
NO
29%
 29%  [ 13 ]
I wanted Rammey Marsh
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
I hate all things to do with Eastway
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 44

cliffy
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John McC wrote:
One of these days you will show us your charming side, Mr faceache.

It's interesting that someone who's allegedly a "moderator" gets away with using childish insults. Perhaps that's one of the perks of being a moderator.
Plurien
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving on...

I've been asked who to contact about booking the circuit.

Alison Puddle is doing it in an interim period for Redbridge until the management trust comes in properly.

Alison.Puddle'at'redbridge.gov.uk
dockeca
Div 2 Pro

Location: halfway up the South Downs - or halfway down the South Ups!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let's hope that the lady's name is not an indicator of the weather for this season. Good luck with it, one and all. Anyone got an actual address, I would like to visit sometime this summer (or what passes for summer!).

"Any views expressed are entirely my own and not representative of any organisation of which I may or may not be a member. Unless I say otherwise."
"A Libertarian Crackpot" H.Peel
Plurien
E, Silver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put IG6 3HP in your nav and it's just opposite on Forest Road

or this links to a map
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=547347&y=191802&z=1&sv=547347,191802&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
John McC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliffy wrote:
John McC wrote:
One of these days you will show us your charming side, Mr faceache.

It's interesting that someone who's allegedly a "moderator" gets away with using childish insults. Perhaps that's one of the perks of being a moderator.

If you have a complaint regarding my moderation of this board, please submit it to Simon.

If you have a complaint regarding my use of the term "faceache", again, please submit this to Simon, as without Hans/Tim/Warrick, we could all do with a good laugh at the moment.

Run along now...
Plurien
E, Silver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said - WE WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE CIRCUIT IS READY

There is no planned opening date yet. It certainly won't come until the Redbridge management operation is up and running, and the construction work sealed off from the operational areas. Key appointments are being made and working systems put in place. This means a matter of weeks, not days until a general invitation to come and try it can be made.

The circuit facilities are not ready for riders until we say so, which will be by agreement with Redbridge, the LDA and eventually British Cycling. The Users Group from Eastway has members on the Hog Hill Design Group and the committee which has been steering this thing through to completion so you can be sure we want it to be open at the earliest possible opportunity but that is NOT YET!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: