Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Do You Believe Him?

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Do You Believe Him?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe David Millar?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 18 ]
No
74%
 74%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 70

Mossy
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your point Troy, and your probably right on the origional definition of a "grass", but I think these days the term has been corrupted to include innocent witnesses/neighbours/victims who are prepared to report wrong doing and the derogatory overtones are used by bullies/bad boys to intimidate people to keep quiet. And in cycling culture there does appear to have been a misguided culture that those not involved should keep quiet about what they see. ( Not that I have any first hand experience, and I suppose I shouldn't believe all that I read)

Incidently, I still love watching the races on eurosport and still seem to admire the participants, though I do prefer to see previousl;y banned riders get a kicking.
rghit pclae.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: