Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - NR Hardriders... who will win??

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

NR Hardriders... who will win??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is going to win the NR Hardriders on Sunday
Event Cancelled due to weather
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Michael Hutchinson
60%
 60%  [ 21 ]
Carl Saint
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Julian Ramsbottom
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Someone else...
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 35

Wheels of Fire
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Simple question... will the weather prevail??
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Wheels of Fire wrote:

No snow forecast. But it will be cold. Why didn't the organizer start after 9, with the last man off at 10 am, which is the usual case? A bit colder for all!
daveb
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its on my money's on Hutch.
gee
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hutch will win but carl saint will get very close!!!
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That long streak of **** Mike Broadwith might do well too Wink
daniel
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my bets on someone from www GO FOR IT GUYS!!!!

www.agiskoviner.com
Badger
E, Gold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

John McC wrote:
Wheels of Fire wrote:

No snow forecast. But it will be cold. Why didn't the organizer start after 9, with the last man off at 10 am, which is the usual case? A bit colder for all!

As said before John traffic builds up alot after 10.00 so we have decided to finish the race asap by starting early.
Does anyine know if it is an option to have 30 sec start intervals in a CTT event as that could be a good option in the furture.
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Badger wrote:
As said before John traffic builds up alot after 10.00 so we have decided to finish the race asap by starting early.
Does anyine know if it is an option to have 30 sec start intervals in a CTT event.
No-one has said that to me before. If traffic is such a problem, you won't ever be able to accomodate more than 60 riders as that is the implication of saying the last man should start at 9am. Pity as there will be fewer spectators and it will be colder too.

As for 30 sec intervals, you need police and DC permission to do that. Not sure the police would be keen.
Emma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

John McC wrote:
Badger wrote:
Does anyine know if it is an option to have 30 sec start intervals in a CTT event.
No-one has said that to me before. If traffic is such a problem, you won't ever be able to accomodate more than 60 riders as that is the implication of saying the last man should start at 9am. Pity as there will be fewer spectators and it will be colder too.

As for 30 sec intervals, you need police and DC permission to do that. Not sure the police would be keen.

they did say it on another thread John in reply to you asking why it was being started at a different time to usual Rolling Eyes
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Emma wrote:
they did say it on another thread John in reply to you asking why it was being started at a different time to usual

I never saw that (obviously). Anyway, clear off, this is a sensible thread, not to be cluttered up with your tripe Wink
Emma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

John McC wrote:
Emma wrote:
they did say it on another thread John in reply to you asking why it was being started at a different time to usual

Why ask me? Perhaps you ought to ask Richard. Anyway, clear off, this is a sensible thread, not to be cluttered up with your tripe Wink

I'm not asking you Rolling Eyes I am confirming that Badger told you in a previous thread the reason for the change of time!!! I feel like I am repeating myself Confused Confused
Badger
E, Gold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Emma wrote:
John McC wrote:
Badger wrote:

they did say it on another thread John in reply to you asking why it was being started at a different time to usual Rolling Eyes

thank you Emma,
please tell John not to catch me on Sunday
Emma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Badger wrote:
Emma wrote:
John McC wrote:
Badger wrote:

thank you Emma,

He may not have a chance to Shocked someone mentioned you might be a DNS Shocked Shocked BTW John has never ridden an open TT or a 25 before Shocked
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Badger wrote:
John McC wrote:
Badger wrote:
If traffic is such a problem, you won't ever be able to accomodate more than 60 riders as that is the implication of saying the last man should start at 9am. Pity as there will be fewer spectators and it will be colder too.

Richard, does that mean the event is now limited to 60?
Badger
E, Gold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Emma wrote:
Badger wrote:
Emma wrote:
John McC wrote:
Badger wrote:

thank you Emma,

He may not have a chance to Shocked someone mentioned you might be a DNS Shocked Shocked BTW John has never ridden an open TT or a 25 before Shocked

who said that? I have every intention of riding as it's a Millennium Trophy event and I need the points.
Richard
World Champ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Emma wrote:
BTW John has never ridden an open TT or a 25 before Shocked

5 John McClelland London St Christophers CC 00:44:19

That's not the same John McC who rode the National Masters A TT champs last year is it?
Emma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Badger wrote:
Emma wrote:
Badger wrote:
Emma wrote:
John McC wrote:
Badger wrote:

thank you Emma,

who said that? I have every intention of riding as it's a Millennium Trophy event and I need the points.

it was just a little whisper Wink Well that's good John will try to catch you and you'll try not to let him Razz
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Emma wrote:
BTW John has never ridden an open TT or a 25 before Shocked

5 John McClelland London St Christophers CC 00:44:19

That's not the same John McC who rode the National Masters A TT champs last year is it?

She means her husband, John Saysell, not me.
Richard
World Champ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok Embarassed
John McC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: NR Hardriders... who will win?? Reply with quote

John McC wrote:
Richard, does that mean the event is now limited to 60?

It's a hard one, innit Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: