Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Krusty - stay or go from Eurosport

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Krusty - stay or go from Eurosport
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Krusty - should she stay or go?
Stay
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Go
81%
 81%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 55

mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Krusty - stay or go from Eurosport Reply with quote

Krusty on eurosport seems to have fans and detractors in equal messure so lets vote.

Does Krusty deserve to stay or does she iritate you so much you turn to ITV.

Last edited by mho on Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Pacey
E, Gold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fairly conclusive result so far.
Megman
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Krusty - stay or go from Eurosport Reply with quote

mho wrote:
Krusty on eurosport seems to have fans and detractors in equal messure so lets vote.

Does Krusty deserve to stay or does she iritate you so much you turn to ITV.
Only know one person who has said they are a fan. Lots who say different
Stifflink
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIN HER
Patrick
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, who the feck said 'stay'?!
chrisd
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PH* is trying desperatly to get the stay vote up, he keep pming me to vote stay, the swine!

*who loves kirsty.

http://www.alternativesanctuary.co.uk
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She just said she tipped Floyd in January to win the Tour. Kelly jumped right on her and said 'That's not what you said in Strasbourg'. Smile
De Rosa
World Champ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way Eurosport is bringing in several commentators to view things from a different perspective. I think she should stay and they should continue to get people like Nicole Cooke in the studio. They don't have to be experts on everything but just bring a different view and perspective.

And I find it a lot better now that Duffers - God bless him as he's a good bloke - has been confined to the studio where he continues to ramble and talk complete rubbish but in more limited quantities.

I think David Harmon does a good job and Sean Kelly though Harmon nearly did a Duffers today - when Rasmussen nearly overshot a corner and they showed several replays he was chatting about something else - probably becauise he was watching some tiny monitor and had been at it for hours on end.

So I like Eurosport as it is now that Duffers has been relegated.

I would like to see Pierre in the studio livening things up a bit. They would have to broadcast with a time delay to remove the insults and political incorrectness though which might cause problems and he'd probably have Harmon on a 42 x 20 by the end of the interview.

Cycling Weekly is OK as well.
scoobydoo
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this like a petition for eurosport Wink Wink
chrisd
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De Rosa wrote:
I like the way Eurosport is bringing in several commentators to view things from a different perspective. I think she should stay and they should continue to get people like Nicole Cooke in the studio. They don't have to be experts on everything but just bring a different view and perspective.

And I find it a lot better now that Duffers - God bless him as he's a good bloke - has been confined to the studio where he continues to ramble and talk complete rubbish but in more limited quantities.

I think David Harmon does a good job and Sean Kelly though Harmon nearly did a Duffers today - when Rasmussen nearly overshot a corner and they showed several replays he was chatting about something else - probably becauise he was watching some tiny monitor and had been at it for hours on end.

I would like to see Pierre in the studio livening things up a bit. They would have to broadcast with a time delay to remove the insults and political incorrectness though which might cause problems and he'd probably have Harmon on a 42 x 20 by the end of the interview.

harmon really needs to concentrate on the race a bit more instead of getting guests in and then ignoring the events when something big happens.

De Rosa
World Champ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisd wrote:
De Rosa wrote:

harmon really needs to concentrate on the race a bit more instead of getting guests in and then ignoring the events when something big happens.

Well he is sitting in front of a monitor for about 6 hours and when that happened I don't think he actually had a guest. Just didn't see it - not the end of the world as Kelly picked it up. Duffers would not have realised that there was even a danger of a crash Wink
chrisd
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De Rosa wrote:
chrisd wrote:
De Rosa wrote:

Well he is sitting in front of a monitor for about 6 hours and when that happened I don't think he actually had a guest. Just didn't see it - not the end of the world as Kelly picked it up. Duffers would not have realised that there was even a danger of a crash Wink
so am i when it's on. Wink and he has done it a few times this week.

JohnC
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christi seems to get good info from riders, knows what she is tallking about and you can understand what she is saying.

Plus she is female which adds a bit of variety.

Keep her - sack the rest.
scoobydoo
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnC wrote:
Christi seems to get good info from riders, knows what she is tallking about and you can understand what she is saying.

Plus she is female which adds a bit of variety.

Keep her - sack the rest.

Tell the doctor to change the dosage of your perscription. Laughing
James56038
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't noticed her being particularly bad - does anyone have any examples of her cock-ups? Or is this some sort of male conspiracy because she is not very 'fit'?
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James56038 wrote:
Or is this some sort of male conspiracy because she is not very 'fit'?

Far from it James. I've seen her picture, and I would. I think Kristy is dead fit Razz Having said that, I'm not sure she would appreciate my overtures.
But when it comes to talking about bike racing at the highest level, she has as much idea as my Nan. And she's 96, and has never seen a bike race in her life. Smile
James56038
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this her
http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/girl_template_magnified.aspx?id=1016
Tom Butcher
E, Silver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to say stay - it's good to have a woman on the team, she handles the banter quite well - I don't think she's too bad at her job either.
chrisd
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James56038 wrote:
is this her
no

James56038
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisd wrote:
James56038 wrote:
is this her
no
shame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: