Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - ARENT BC WONDERFUL

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

ARENT BC WONDERFUL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe in miracles
yes,impact that miracles have had on you
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
no , miracles are not needed as i have BC
67%
 67%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 28

KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
HI JK,no Im not saying hello it my alfabet practice,do you really think we would say any of the stuff we have if they had any idea what they were doing or if they ever told us what they thought they were doing,you dont have to be a genius to see that an idiot mixing the ingredients with a dice as negotiater would have done better.I do what I want,nobody tells me what to do, Pleurien is his own man ,we all are ,we have some very eloquent speakers .When I sniff the stench of lies ,deceit,obfuscation and the other fave terms of the diatribest I couldnt give a toss what hurt they feel or suffer with regard to us telling them they are up to no good.It was interesting to see an elected member of the London assembly saying everything that we have said to Mr Higgins of the LDA/ODA? and to find that he was not in full control of the facts as he thought we still had a large area 3 to 4 times the size of what the drawings say we have.It gets more interesting by the mutine .By the way the idea that this is a smear campaign is funny,smears are related to untruths of which we dont participate ,calling someone by the BeeGees original name doesnt bother me at all,you could end up smearing us by insisting on that approach.They demolish us and they/you think I will be nice about it,no chance now or ever.You liking me or us doesnt interest me or if I dare speak for a group I dont represent,us.

Moo is on/at the ball but the glass slipper may not fit,Albert Dock is gone ,no racing there,its amazing having your finger on the pulse,it is funny telling someone that it just isnt true.Im so popular with BC that they will probably open AD just to spite me.It is possible some children will use it for training but thats all

Mr Celery,your vegetable state doesnt identify you clearly but the clarity in what you say says your eating your greens(canibal)

On the subject of canibals ,who was the best rider ever to race Eastway?

Interesting. Diatribe was the word which kept springing to mind in relation to some of the EUG posts.

I am, if you read any thread, very obviously my own woman, not given to talking softly if I want to get my point over.

I ask you again what have BC to gain by not telling the truth to its membership?
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive seen things springing in your mind and it can be quite funny,you seem to have run out of uses for diatribe,so I thought maybe you might like to try kamikaze kamasutrist and what you can do with it.If you like you can upload your own diagrams on the twin subjects men chinned above

With regard to the good old BC if you keep needing to be tooled what goes on there Im may not be yer man
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive had a chat with the guvner(BC) on another secret channel an he says Ive performed a miracle by removing without trace his migrain that I gave him last Sunday when I exposed him temporarily to the truth ,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me para(normal)cetamol.So as a toucan of his depreciation he is heading over this way to vote for the miracle cure and he also hopes he will see the day when Im funny on purpose rather than by tragic coincidence
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
Ive had a chat with the guvner(BC) on another secret channel an he says Ive performed a miracle by removing without trace his migrain that I gave him last Sunday when I exposed him temporarily to the truth ,the whole truth and nothing but the truth,so help me para(normal)cetamol.So as a toucan of his depreciation he is heading over this way to vote for the miracle cure and he also hopes he will see the day when Im funny on purpose rather than by tragic coincidence

???
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nearly 10 - thank god
Adam
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weather is nice outside.

http://twitter.com/adamtranter
Ingatestonian
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam wrote:
The weather is nice outside.

Yes, it's almost unseasonably warm.
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rothers wrote:
"John C in disguise" me thinks following on from KJ's lead.....

And the sooner you southern poofs get out and find some real racing ( like maybe the surrey league ) the better.......

I was thinking of moving to london - but i'm making a lifestyle "save" and staying where the people talk straight and the terrain is well 'ard

Sometimes the harder they portray themselves the more poofed up they are and as for the straight talk theres no obvious sign of it in your post,if your as hard as me it comes across very camp like
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans Datdodishes wrote:
david123 wrote:
rothers wrote:

And the sooner you southern poofs get out and find some real racing ( like maybe the surrey league ) the better.......

I was thinking of moving to london - but i'm making a lifestyle "save" and staying where the people talk straight and the terrain is well 'ard

Sometimes the harder they portray themselves the more poofed up they are and as for the straight talk theres no obvious sign of it in your post,if your as hard as me it comes across very camp like

You are an unoriginal unfunny c 0ck of the highest order. Go away and die, you unfunny c 0ck John

seconded.
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans Datdodishes wrote:
david123 wrote:
rothers wrote:

You are an unoriginal unfunny c 0ck of the highest order. Go away and die, you unfunny c 0ck John

Thats interesting Manwithtwowishes,I love to see a man of passion,Im assuming that the blow up got a puncture and your looking for some relief.If you find this is not working just look in the mirror and realise that by living your life yourself you are saving another poor soul from going through what you obviously are.If you need any more advice just let me know

And Moo how dew do,you still havent got around to updating me on the great new drag that is the ALBERT FROCK or have you realised that you might not be in the top ten when it comes to being correct,being outside the top ten means your eligible for the fantasy charts
Doozer
E, Gold

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got back from a week in sunny mallorca to find this.. read page 1 decided it was about as interesting as having D&V. David 123 has clearly escaped from some sort of institution and arent isn't a word !!!

I really don't like how veloriders general cycling message board is being spammed with all this unconstructive toss from the EUG. forget my vote or support unless you guys decide to step down or change your ways.

dooz
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Doozer"]just got back from a week in sunny mallorca to find this.. read page 1 decided it was about as interesting as having D&V. David 123 has clearly escaped from some sort of institution and arent isn't a word !!!

I really don't like how veloriders general cycling message board is being spammed with all this unconstructive toss from the EUG. forget my vote or support unless you guys decide to step down or change your ways.

dooz[/

Arent you a bit presumptious arent you just a bit,the loss of your vote loses no sheep

The spamming element is been brought to us from the overtanned thigh types tiptoeing toward tv tardom
martin smith
World Champ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="david123"]
Doozer wrote:
just got back from a week in sunny mallorca to find this.. read page 1 decided it was about as interesting as having D&V. David 123 has clearly escaped from some sort of institution and arent isn't a word !!!

dooz[/

Arent you a bit presumptious arent you just a bit,the loss of your vote loses no sheep

no, yopu are being presumptious in thinking that the users of veloriders want the mesasge board spammed with endless threads about something the majority of us have lost all sympathy for. try being a track cyclist in nottinghamshire at the moment, then complain that your circuit has been moved a bit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Hans Datdodishes
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martin smith wrote:
[try being a track cyclist in nottinghamshire at the moment, then complain that your circuit has been moved a bit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Keep the faith Martin, Nottingham/Leicester replacement will be here before you know it

I'm a qualified coach.
martin smith
World Champ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans Datdodishes wrote:
martin smith wrote:
[try being a track cyclist in nottinghamshire at the moment, then complain that your circuit has been moved a bit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Keep the faith Martin, Nottingham/Leicester replacement will be here before you know it

Laughing
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="martin smith"]
david123 wrote:
Doozer wrote:

dooz[/

no, yopu are being presumptious in thinking that the users of veloriders want the mesasge board spammed with endless threads about something the majority of us have lost all sympathy for. try being a track cyclist in nottinghamshire at the moment, then complain that your circuit has been moved a bit :roll: :roll:

looking up a skirt whilst having no interest at all can be construed as a waste of ones time and as someone pointed out just jesterbay the topics are quite obviously related to Eastway and would appear to be very popular so you choose where your finger takes you not I

I did once have a job up your way but it was all horses in those days,did Adam and Eve manage to escape the terror of William Tell
Doozer
E, Gold

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david,

did the doc do a good job hiding your lobotomy stiches or do you have to wear a bandanna?
KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="david123"]
martin smith wrote:
david123 wrote:
Doozer wrote:

dooz[/

no, yopu are being presumptious in thinking that the users of veloriders want the mesasge board spammed with endless threads about something the majority of us have lost all sympathy for. try being a track cyclist in nottinghamshire at the moment, then complain that your circuit has been moved a bit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

looking up a skirt whilst having no interest at all can be construed as a waste of ones time and as someone pointed out just jesterbay the topics are quite obviously related to Eastway and would appear to be very popular so you choose where your finger takes you not I

I did once have a job up your way but it was all horses in those days,did Adam and Eve manage to escape the terror of William Tell

PH ? Confused
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI JK ,more alf a bet practice,Yes Dozy I du like Bananas and no problem with the liposuction on my butom,tanx fur axing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: