Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Rasmussen TT

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Rasmussen TT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will he stay upright during the Crucial TT ??
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Flap

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Rasmussen TT Reply with quote

Seems like worth a bet or two.....

but just exactly, how many times will Skeletor (Rasmussen) fall off in his next time trial ??

Will he break his previous record ?

Will he break anything ?
PeteMcCosh
E, Silver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wont fall off, but he will drop four minutes 30 on whoever wins.
dockeca
Div 2 Pro

Location: halfway up the South Downs - or halfway down the South Ups!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't fall off, will take care, will lose at least 8 minutes in the 110 km of CLM to come.

"Any views expressed are entirely my own and not representative of any organisation of which I may or may not be a member. Unless I say otherwise."
"A Libertarian Crackpot" H.Peel
JONNO
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way he rode last year made me wonder if he had ever used a disk wheel before. Can't see him making the same mistakes this year, it will just be down to how fast he can ride on his own.
I was being chased by a police dog last week, and made the mistake of trying to escape through a little tunnel, over a see-saw and through a hoop of fire. It finally caught me as I was weaving in and out of some sticks.
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JONNO wrote:
The way he rode last year made me wonder if he had ever used a disk wheel before. Can't see him making the same mistakes this year, it will just be down to how fast he can ride on his own.

No sh1t Sherlock! Laughing Wink
JONNO
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
JONNO wrote:

No sh1t Sherlock! Laughing Wink

As opposed to how many times he can fall off on his own!! Twart Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I was being chased by a police dog last week, and made the mistake of trying to escape through a little tunnel, over a see-saw and through a hoop of fire. It finally caught me as I was weaving in and out of some sticks.
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: