Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - There's 3 up the road.....

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

There's 3 up the road.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

There's 3, about a minute up the road. No clubmate with them.
Do you sit in and wait for the sprint for 4th place
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Do everything you can to get across even if it means you fail and come 44th absolutel goosed.
42%
 42%  [ 28 ]
Try to organise a chase
31%
 31%  [ 21 ]
Hope someone else organises a chase
16%
 16%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 66

Ventoux
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - time to summarise I think.

Option 2 - that's exactly what happened to me on Saturday. Back down to earth with a bump after last weeks brief moment of glory.

Interesting that only 9% voted option 1. If I applied that to Saturday's race and everyone was honest that would read 90%. But that's the French for you Laughing

Better luck next week. Personally I'd rather come 44th and have worked like a dog than sit in for 4th.

Craig
Plurien
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was at Dunton!
I was operating the DV Cam on the line so I didn't get to see any of the gallop which sounds like it was quite eventful. At least everyone finished upright and on the same lap (eventually ;-) ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: