Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Right about doping in the 1999 Tour Armstrong or Kimmage?

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Right about doping in the 1999 Tour Armstrong or Kimmage?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Road & General Cycling)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do YOU think is right,
Paul Kimmage
80%
 80%  [ 85 ]
Lance Armstrong
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 105

James56038
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
Kimmage is a Evil or Very Mad of the First Order. He was a succesful amateur. He turned pro. He couldn't ride at that level, so he eventually decided to do what - he claims - everyone else was doing, and he used drugs.
And ever since then he has made a living denouncing pro riders who did exactly what he did.
Like I said, a *** of the First Order.
When I read Rough Ride it was quite clear to me that Kimmage was not suggesting that taking dr*gs was a 'good thing', so I don't see it as a problem that he condemns those that do it. He admitted the shame he felt in having done it himself. Also, at no point did I ever get the impression that he was suggesting that everyone was taking them, just that there was a significant problem. He has been proved right hasn't he?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Road & General Cycling) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: