Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Harlow Track

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Harlow Track

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Track Cycling)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnpov
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Harlow Track Reply with quote

Did the findings and truth ever come out to what happened to the cash from Harlow Track.

I never did find out, but would like to find out, who was made accountable for it?

John
Le Roi
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear it's that old can of worms again, but is there anybody around to open it ?
Bally
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Harlow Track Reply with quote

johnpov wrote:
Did the findings and truth ever come out to what happened to the cash from Harlow Track.

I never did find out, but would like to find out, who was made accountable for it?

John

No, and no-one
"real class" - George Gilbert"
johnpov
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Harlow Track Reply with quote

Bally wrote:
johnpov wrote:

John

No, and no-one

Do you or in fact anyone know the story, I did ask the question a long time ago and got a right blasting from a nervous person.
LocalBoy
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to know what had happened to the money as well; those concerned are very tight lipped about it.

If you do the research (I did) it led me to believe that they appear to have been conned out of the money by an investment company in the US; the women who headed up the deal/company has subsequently died but a number of posts indicated that she had fleeced many others.

I came to the conclusion that it was incompetence rather than underhand behaviour; either way the money disappeared!
johnpov
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalBoy wrote:
I wanted to know what had happened to the money as well; those concerned are very tight lipped about it.

If you do the research (I did) it led me to believe that they appear to have been conned out of the money by an investment company in the US; the women who headed up the deal/company has subsequently died but a number of posts indicated that she had fleeced many others.

I came to the conclusion that it was incompetence rather than underhand behaviour; either way the money disappeared!

I believe there are some nervous people who visit this site, I had a post removed some time ago, I think someone had a "loose cheeks" when I asked direct questions.
Bally
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Harlow Track Reply with quote

johnpov wrote:
Bally wrote:
johnpov wrote:

John

No, and no-one

Do you or in fact anyone know the story, I did ask the question a long time ago and got a right blasting from a nervous person.

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=24829&hl=%22harlow+track%22

I still have my "Harlow Velodrome '95" polo shirt. Might be worth something now for the rarity value (probably worth more than the track anyway!).
"real class" - George Gilbert"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Track Cycling) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: