Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Freezing knackers

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Freezing knackers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Tips & How To
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrB
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Freezing knackers Reply with quote

Tucker wrote:
The Colonel wrote:
Pippa wrote:
My goolies freeze up big style. Even with Assos thermal clobber. Any ideas how to defrost them?

30 seconds in the microwave? (Unless you have balls of steel as you will know that it would be silly to put metal in said machine.)

I think (although I haven't tried) that its okay to put round lumps of metal in the microwave - its just thin sheets e.g. foil, tins that make it angry. Could be completely wrong about this, so for legal purposes I will not be paying for any broken micros.

So her brass prostheses should be ok Laughing
Legs
E, Gold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you need a bit of blood circulation in the gentlemen's area to prevent the freezing. I would strongly advise having the occasional inappropriate thought (a la Andrew Jackson on his turbo) to stimulate such blood flow.
Pippa
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrB wrote:
yeah show us the fire pictures Laughing

<<(ahem) - it didnt really hurt. It takes a while for the flames to burn through the lighter fluid, and there is always someone on hand with a glass of something to put you out when it does touch skin. A bunch of us used to do this type of caper at parties. And now we wonder why the invites stopped coming.
dockeca
Div 2 Pro

Location: halfway up the South Downs - or halfway down the South Ups!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic, it's normal for your bits to shrink in the cold, and end up in a tight little lump. It shouldn't be painful though, except if you have a little hedge stop when it can be like peeing icicles! Have a shower after and wear a kilk (or something very loose around the swonnicles), and everything will gradually come back into normality. The cold makes you more fertile, too. It's just that it stops you doing anything about it!

"Any views expressed are entirely my own and not representative of any organisation of which I may or may not be a member. Unless I say otherwise."
"A Libertarian Crackpot" H.Peel
Hans Datdodishes
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loft insulation

I'm a qualified coach.
MadCow
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Freezing knackers Reply with quote

Pippa wrote:
My goolies freeze up big style. Even with Assos thermal clobber. Any ideas how to defrost them?

A nice warm mouth? Razz Embarassed Laughing Wink

Davey C
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Freezing knackers Reply with quote

MadCow wrote:
Pippa wrote:

Just saw this. Shocked Razz
KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Freezing knackers Reply with quote

Davey C wrote:
MadCow wrote:
Pippa wrote:

Hope you had your camera with you Razz
Davey C
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Freezing knackers Reply with quote

KJ wrote:
Davey C wrote:
MadCow wrote:
Pippa wrote:

Hope you had your camera with you Razz
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Tips & How To All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: