Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - British Time Trial Champs

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

British Time Trial Champs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Time Trials/Hill Climbs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veloriders
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: British Time Trial Champs Reply with quote

“Dear all,

I have registered on Velo Riders in order to provide necessary information regarding eligible machine rules for the British Time Trial Championships on Sunday 6th September 2009, of which I am the organizer. I do not normally post on here, so if you have any queries please send them via the North Bucks Road Club website here :-

http://www.northbucksroadclub.org.uk/

The principal details and queries raised so far can be viewed here, on the Timetrialling Forum here :-

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34627

Many thanks, look forward to receiving your entries.

Ian Stokes
North Bucks Road Club”
Observer
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a look and measured up - no problems. So what's with all the moaning on TT forums? Same for everyone, and looks like Masters can do whatever anyway. Juniors will have to pedal a bit, but I know the roads round there and 7.93 should be enough anyway. At least it will give the riantelopes something to think about, and make them alter their (often) ludicrous positions.
smudge100
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks ok rules are rules I guess. What is the course like flatish?

Euro. It's not an origin or place of manufacturing. It's a style or an essence." S.A.H
Observer
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it's best described a rolling, from what I can recall. No big climbs, not much flat either, very little traffic, and unless the resurfacers have been about, heavy roads. Strong riders circuit, some technical bits, deffo one for a quality roadman as opposed to a pure dual carriageway basher. Wiggo and Newton on the start sheet, so it could be interesting, I'll be looking out for the result. Perhaps some of the possibles might have to alter positions a bit to coform to the regs on the website, so who knows what might happen?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Time Trials/Hill Climbs) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: