Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Has Martin Eadon been treated unfairly?

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Has Martin Eadon been treated unfairly?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Has Martin Eadon been treated unfairly
yes he has
95%
 95%  [ 19 ]
No he hasn't
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Emma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Has Martin Eadon been treated unfairly? Reply with quote

Seems very unfair to Martin and the rest of the cyclo cross team that for some reason it was decided he could no longer do the job because of a relationship(between two consenting adults) they had known about for a long time!! How are the team supposed to perform at their best when they have a manager who has only been in post for 10 days prior to the world championship!!

I think it is hypocrisy gone mad!!! He is arguably the best manager our cyclo cross team have ever had!!!
Dan Souf
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know all the facts, so will withold an opinion, just know he's a really good guy, with his heart in the sport & has my full support.
Hans Datdodishes
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Has Martin Eadon been treated unfairly? Reply with quote

Emma wrote:
Seems very unfair to Martin and the rest of the cyclo cross team that for some reason it was decided he could no longer do the job because of a relationship(between two consenting adults) they had known about for a long time!!

The last 2 'multi-size' companies that I worked in had unwritten but enforced rules that *CENSORED* partners were encouraged not to work together, and I can remember one lesbian couple being forced apart (if you'll pardon the imagery) 5 years ago

I'm a qualified coach.
Disco Inferno
E, Gold

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I does sound as if the whole story has not been told. And yes I do feel sorry for Martin and I believe that it will have a negative impact on Cyclo-Cross in the UK.
highlandpro
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

yes he has i was (18th in JNR nationals 91 at harlow cyclo cross 8 mins behind hammond) Wink

www.wheelsmith.co.uk
www.metaltek.co.uk
www.nottinghamforest.co.uk
www.meltonolympic.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: