Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - why is the comic so rubbish

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

why is the comic so rubbish

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is the comic Rubbish
yes
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
no
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

bissell
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: why is the comic so rubbish Reply with quote

now it has to be said that the comic has been on a downward spiral for years, more useful as bogroll that reading material especially over the past few weeks. "optimal weight and power for disciplines" biggest load of cr@p ive heared in a while, of course all roadies optimal weight is 70 sumthing kilos, so what about stickleggers like robert heras, who could easily beast most! and then the turbo all year round. with a warning about problems with your prostrate well if you turbo all year round you probably deserve prostrate problems. nothin beats a nice "outing on the bike" i say OUTing not sitting in the back garden on a turbo cause its a nice day. and then there is the top 10 things the pros dont want you to know. made up by school boy who chose 10 of the most obvious things ever. so not then the top ten things they dont want you to know about but the top ten things everyone already knows ....... aaaaah thankyou comic howabout next week we have the top ten things comic readers do with a worthless, overpriced piece of glossy *CENSORED* !!!! ps no one buys it anyway 5 minutes of wh smiths reading was more than enough for anyone. pps the only good thing is the tony bell column !!!! the rest is utter sh1te!
Billy Boy
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Gristle but that post is just unreadable! Wink

"Eating is not for wimps" - coal miner

"most of us don't have your brilliance." - John McC
bissell
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shut it bhatty boy your useless coment is unnecessary you pump handle
dougal
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: why is the comic so *CENSORED* Reply with quote

bissell wrote:
now it has to be said that the comic has been on a downward spiral for years, more useful as bogroll that reading material especially over the past few weeks. "optimal weight and power for disciplines" biggest load of cr@p ive heared in a while, of course all roadies optimal weight is 70 sumthing kilos, so what about stickleggers like robert heras, who could easily beast most! and then the turbo all year round. with a warning about problems with your prostrate well if you turbo all year round you probably deserve prostrate problems. nothin beats a nice "outing on the bike" i say OUTing not sitting in the back garden on a turbo cause its a nice day. and then there is the top 10 things the pros dont want you to know. made up by school boy who chose 10 of the most obvious things ever. so not then the top ten things they dont want you to know about but the top ten things everyone already knows ....... aaaaah thankyou comic howabout next week we have the top ten things comic readers do with a worthless, overpriced piece of glossy *CENSORED* !!!! ps no one buys it anyway 5 minutes of wh smiths reading was more than enough for anyone. pps the only good thing is the tony bell column !!!! the rest is utter sh1te!

You don't like it then Wink
Whippet
E, Gold

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he uses a voice activated computer and sometimes forgets to switch it off when he's cooking or getting dressed and so on.
alexc
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Boy wrote:
I'm sorry Gristle but that post is just unreadable! Wink

I agree, were you not in the fastest texter ever competition in the sun a few weeks back? Thought not.
Simon Nicholas
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bissell..you sure you don't write for the comic? Laughing
Billy Boy
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bissell wrote:
shut it bhatty boy your useless coment is unnecessary you pump handle

As I can't understand you I'll just say thanks Very Happy

"Eating is not for wimps" - coal miner

"most of us don't have your brilliance." - John McC
bissell
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

location off the back yes cause you take the comics advice fully got your turbo set up yet!! hows the nut bag?? p.s how can you vote no you pump !!! read the thing next time its utter Evil or Very Mad

p.s. i dont like lemonade
sflahert
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: why is the comic so *CENSORED* Reply with quote

bissell wrote:

Can i get a refund on my 10 year subscription??
Pro Crit Rider
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly you cant withdraw your lifelong subscription but alas you can get a free comic water bottle however. ps, testers weekly IS officially as poor as testing down a dual carriagway the only reasonable bit is Tony Bell, the rest should be used as *CENSORED*-house paper and nothing more. pps. the editors bit is a load of biffle baffle, lets all be best mates with the track world champs scene as it is the only thing britian is decent at. Whats all this about Wiggins doing badly just cos he rode critirium international instead. Yes he didnt win anything but hes already olympic champ and former world champ already, I'm sure if he won the Tour prologue the editorial would be up his ar$e in an instant. Nuff said.
NS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: why is the comic so rubbish Reply with quote

bissell wrote:

You've been outed! By who?
Coggy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheres my free comic water bottle ?
John McC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: why is the comic so rubbish Reply with quote

bissell wrote:

So much for scrapping O' level English language Wink
Megman
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coggy wrote:
Wheres my free comic water bottle ?

I got one
Cool
faye04_27
E, Silver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it weird that i partly buy it just for the adverts and pictures
John McC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faye04_27 wrote:
is it weird that i partly buy it just for the adverts and pictures

If you are blind, then yes Wink
Steve D-T

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dont like it then dont buy it - dead easy, but stop whining on about it *CENSORED*! Yes we all know its $hit but have we got to have a critical analysis as to why its so $hit every other week on here?!
Des

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beating the swear filter is niether big nor clever, esp when this part of VR doesn't require logging in and anyone could be browsing.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: