Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Krusty Anderson - should she be on Eurosport?

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Krusty Anderson - should she be on Eurosport?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Well, should she?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 20 ]
No
68%
 68%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 63

KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My modelling days are over Very Happy
troy spartan
E, Gold

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnC wrote:
Kinell! No wonder women go for triathlon.

I think you'll find the reason people take up triathlon is because you can get away with being cr@p at three different events and still be considered successful.

Life's short but hard like a bodybuilding elf.

Fun whilst it lasted.

www.whiteknightrc.com
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,she does your head in,I know Im a year late but I hear you had a few finishes like that.
Lets see now,I think she may well remind you of yourself,shes married to a very nice guy who I met in Liege in 2004 at the first stage.

She does some very absorbing commentary on the phone ,inside information is her forte she could tell you where a riders damp spot is and thats even before shes social ised with them of an evening.Like you i find her very stimulato,no not like that,intellectually

I pesonally have a slight issue with my little Tony in pink and blue but I try to refrain,I believe hes on here somewhere

It was only the other day I was cheering you on on the cw site,well see if it continues

Incedently my hamster is begining to complain of your habits
Chr!s B.
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flippin Eck David.... have you been in a coma for a year??? Shocked
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No tanks anyway,I was only intoduced a week ago,but i was always a fan gina of Tonistas Belisimoistinas
Harem30
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'd better get up to speed with the Anderson dame, there have been a few skermished in the court in Oz

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20918184-661,00.html
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digger wrote:
Rocko Phil wrote:
chrisd wrote:
Dastardly wrote:
She always 'predicts' either an american rider or an aussie. Today she said Beltran and he got stuffed Very Happy
where is beltran from?

Spain? Don't think he's a yank or aussie

Doesn't he ride for Discovery Channel though, hounoury American. I could be wrong...

He rides for Liguigas.
mosschops

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harem30 wrote:
I think you'd better get up to speed with the Anderson dame, there have been a few skermished in the court in Oz

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20918184-661,00.html
she looks scary
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That doesnt mean a thing,that is some nonsense written by some guy who sits in a car waiting to pounce on people who transgress a moral code that the author(he in the car,wearing a nappy cause hes to lazy to go toilet)only knows about cause hes been told it pays his wages when they cross the line.Its possible Phil does want to continue winning at all costs but to put any basis in this report would be like comparing the Deano with the Bandy on financial matters.

Back to Liege.In 2004 we watched the peloton go into the first underpass leaving Liege and myself and Andy,a 6 foot 4,18 stone NZ rugby playing Bodybuilder were rolling along behind them and some Belgian old guy popped up on the pavement and said in French," Phil Anderson".andy jammed on the brakes and said where is he and the Belgian pointed to a white van ,i think his name was on it.He was Andys hero when he was a kid,it was funny and touching to see this giant turn to putty in his heros presence,a couple of photos and 2 or 3 minutes of chat,including asking me if I had any idea who this was and how much he had achieved.I had never heard of him
We told him we were heading for the Koppenberg and he said wed probably meet up on the roads there as he was do a tour with some USA folk.We did the Koppenberg but it was damp so we did the other one 2 miles away ,pretty tough man

We went back for the Koppenberg and assaulted it ,a VW golf came down as we were half up and I was shattered and didnt like the available gap so I folded into the hedge ,Andy kept going but it was over ten minutes before he came back as he was flat on his back dying for a long time.Patrick Schils told me later that the Koppenberg was easy in the wet ,you just stay in the saddle,I had trouble staying alive.

It was the most exciting trip Ive ever had with the only downside being him taking twenty minutes to get his bike together after taking it out of the boot.
Flap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice irrelevant waffle David 123 - but the question was : Should Christi be on Eurosport.

I reckon yes - with guidance !!

maybe, the closed shop attitude of the current presenters - restricts her chances - maybe she shot it in the foot herself, who knows what or why, - (over to you Simon ??) Duffers or Christi ?

BUT when the spring classics are covered with little more than token efforts - and some races completely bypassed - blown out for billiards - its credibility regarding professional cycling coverage is lacking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: