Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Notts & Derby CX Rd 8

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Notts & Derby CX Rd 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> East Midlands General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veloriders
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Notts & Derby CX Rd 8 Reply with quote

VC Nottingham have changed the venue of the Notts & Derby promotion on the 8th Nov from Sherwood Pines to Swanwick Hall School, Swanwick, Derbys. If you need more details please contact organisers

Dave Gretton & Jenny Gretton (VC Nottingham) (0115) 9878700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't Dave or Jenny post this message on VR when they changed the venue. Twisted Evil
Jenny Gretton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Venue Change Reply with quote

Guest,

Apologies for not posting the venue change details on Veloriders for Round 8 of the Notts & Derby League.

I put the details on cyclo-cross.com which I thought would be the first place most of the 'cross riders would look.

The details for the Swanwick venue went up on cyclo-cross.com back on the 9th October, then again on the 30th October and finally on the 5th November.

I suppose I tend to think of Veloriders as a Road/Track based forum because they're the threads I read most frequently. Once again, apologies for not posting the details up here too.

Jenny Gretton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> East Midlands General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: