Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - National '10'

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

National '10'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win it?
Hutch
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Dangerfield
63%
 63%  [ 24 ]
Kev
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Zac
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
anyone else?...
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bonger
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 38

bonger

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Bradley i looking good for 3rd.
Iffacus
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonger wrote:
Richard Bradley i looking good for 3rd.

which one

CC Breckland or Stourbridge?
PNuT

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing stourbridge me finks

http://www.pedalrevolution.co.uk
legro

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The surface on the A1 its not bad but got a few holes where you ride. Hard course if cross wind
bonger

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's strange, why would the RTTC allow it to be on a course with even one pothole when there are so many courses with none?
It's a shame Dangerfield is riding for SIS, the team prize would be extreemly close and interesting otherwise.
legro

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble is the holes are literly on your racing line, to avoid them you have to ride in the gutter or to the outside which means you are basically in the middle of the road Shocked
BTW they are not pot holes as you might seem to think, but never the less holes that you want to avoid
bonger

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So strange, there seems to be this deep ground root to not quite do anything properly in this country.
Thomo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonger wrote:
It's strange, why would the RTTC allow it to be on a course with even one pothole when there are so many courses with none?
Shocked Shocked
Don't think I have ever ridden a bike race on the open road where there hasn't been any potholes. Ever. In 26 years.

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PNuT

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive even found some roads have draincovers on the bends!!!!

http://www.pedalrevolution.co.uk
bonger

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomo wrote:
bonger wrote:
Shocked Shocked
Don't think I have ever ridden a bike race on the open road where there hasn't been any potholes. Ever. In 26 years.

Paul
None on the F20/10. Or the R10/22. Other than in the last 3 years that i have only ridden the E64/10, and that has none either, but it has a large expansion gap on one of the bridges.

Glad to see i have 3 votes to win, someone's taking the p1$$.
Thomo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonger wrote:
Thomo wrote:
bonger wrote:
Shocked Shocked

Paul
None on the F20/10. Or the R10/22. Other than in the last 3 years that i have only ridden the E64/10, and that has none either, but it has a large expansion gap on one of the bridges.
Can't vouch for the other 2 courses, but I have ridden the F20 last year, and there were many potholes on the course then..., and many big gaps in the expansion joints (worse than potholes sometimes). You must be so focussed that you don't see them! Shocked Rolling Eyes

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bonger

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, i don't think any of the F20 has been resurfaced. I can't even think of an expansion gap on it. I think we just view what a pot hole is differently, which is probably normal. Anything i can ride over without risking my wheels isn't a pothole in my mind.
Obi Wan
E, Silver

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant see any of the British Team Pursuit Squad riding it. They fly to Australia tomorrow(Wednesday) to ride a world cup event then the World Champs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: