Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - East Midlands Division AGM

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

East Midlands Division AGM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> East Midlands General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve parsons
E, Silver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: East Midlands Division AGM Reply with quote

BRITISH CYCLING EAST MIDLANDS DIVISION AGM. WINTHORPE COMUNITY CENTRE NEAR NEWARK
Saturday 25th September 10.30am 2004
Winthorpe is located north of Newark. Turn left from A46 onto A1133, then take left turn to Winthorpe. In Winthorpe turn right into road called Woodlands. Community Centre is at the end of this road
Nominations for Division board.
Proposals & nominations for National council
Items for the agenda
Should be sent through club secretaries by 12th September 2003
To
Steve Parsons
25 Hartshead Avenue.
Scunthorpe
North Lincolnshire
DN15 8AG
Tel 01724 343862 email steve.parsons@ntlworld.com

It would be helpful if clubs could also let me know their delegates who will be coming to the meeting.
steve parsons
E, Silver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRITISH CYCLING EAST MIDLANDS DIVISION AGM
WINTHORPE COMUNITY CENTRE NEAR NEWARK
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25th 2004 10.30am
Winthorpe is located north of Newark: - turn left from A46 onto A1133 then take left turn to Winthorpe. In Winthorpe
Turn right into road called Woodlands. Community Centre is at the end of this road
AGENDA
1 CHAIRMANS WELCOME AND REPORT
2 ADOPT THE MINUTES FROM 2003 AGM
3 MATTERS ARRISING
4 SECRETARY / ADMINISTRATORS REPORT
5 TREASURERS REPORT AND ADOPT 2003 ACCOUNTS
6 NOMINATIONS & ELECTION OF OFFICIALS & 4 NATIONAL COUNCIL DELEGATES National Council Saturday 27th November.
7 NATIONAL COUNCIL PROPOSALS
Scunthorpe Poly CC. That BC HQ selects a suitable date or dates for division track championships as is done at present for the
Division RR championships.
To help avoid date clashes with other track meetings, joint promotions with neighbouring divisions without tracks
to help increase entries & raise the profile of division track championships. To start for 2006 season
8 VELODRIDERS WEB SITE EAST MIDS SECTION
9 A.O.B
elaina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have to be a member of a club to attend ? If so why ? Can't a person just be a member of the BC ?
steve parsons
E, Silver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Division AGM's & Open meetings are open to all BC members private or club.
It is only when voting that clubs have a set number of delegates depending on their current number of BC members.
elaina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i might turn up in a short skirt just to spice things up a bit then Wink Laughing
elaina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhodopsin wrote:
elaina wrote:
Well i might turn up in a short skirt just to spice things up a bit then Wink Laughing

Roger Shayes tried that one year at the West Midlands AGM - He got voted in as Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and all other post available. Everybody else went home sick Laughing

I should be safe then - i'm not a member of a club so i can't get voted in Very Happy Laughing
Ray Beech
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Div AGM Reply with quote

Interesting to see the hits on your initial message going over the 200 mark Steve! there was not that many folk interested in their sports future on the day though Confused
steve parsons
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume they all think the present band of officials are doing such a good job they just leave us to it.
ray stuart
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhodopsin wrote:"Roger Shayes tried that one year at the West Midlands AGM - He got voted in as Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and all other post available. Everybody else went home sick."
I think that was because you became over excited and followed him into the toilets. Anyway what are you doing on the EM forum , I thought you were WM, or have you no mates left there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> East Midlands General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: