Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Beeston Reliability Trial

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Beeston Reliability Trial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> East Midlands General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Jennings
Cat 4 Groupie
Cat 4 Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Beeston Reliability Trial Reply with quote

Is it 0930 at Wilford Bridge on the River Trent Embankment for Beestons reliability trial next Sunday?

with so many out on Long Eatons reliability trial today, surely we could have a good ride next week to! Evil or Very Mad
mark plowright
Cat 2 Groupie
Cat 2 Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: vale of belvoir reliability ride Reply with quote

good show of riders today at Long Eaton Paragon Realiabilty, with a few different groups available to ride in. good to see a few young guns as well, tom walters, adam biggs and i think some riders from the merlin squad. sounds like andy eagers was 1st back with a top tester, correct me if i,m wrong. well keeping whithin tradition for this time of year , beeston r.c used to run the vale of belvoir realiability trial devised by Sid Standard but insurance and issuses of riders of jumping in rather than sighning on , the club has declined to run it, but the tradition lives on with in the east mids cycling fraternity, so shall we all propose to meet up Laughing next sunday 12th february 2006 Surprised to leave i suggest if theres a steady group wants to leave at Very Happy 9.15 am meet at Razz 9 am onwards and the fazzies leave at Twisted Evil 9.30am . there may be more groups depending on numbers. Smile ill get a route sheet posted up on here some time soon !! meeting at what they call at wilford toll bridge, by nottingham embankment, river trent. ive supplied tea n cake last couple of years just to help us on way home with no charge, works out to be less than a fiver for milk,tea n malt loaf. just an idea would every1 agree to paying a 1 pound levie to ride or some donation and we,ll put what is raised to the nottingham air ambulance society. in memeory of Sid. also is there any1 out there that would like to do tea,cake ect for the end. or ill just leave it in my car, and people help themselevs when they get back, so ride fast or u,ll get cold tea as i,m riding this year. cheers mark
legro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a nice thought for donations in aid of the air ambulance, in memory of Sid

Fear leads to anger....Anger leads to Stress......Stress leads to Doobies...and Doobies leads to Twinkies

The spirit of Brian must live on
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
scot gamble
Cat 4 Groupie
Cat 4 Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: beeston realiabilty Reply with quote

well done mark u did a great job last year.
Andrew Jackson
E, Gold

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it already, started carbo loading this afternoon after the LE rt. Laughing
ray stuart
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SEE YOU STILL HAVEN'T PUT YOUR BARRY SHEENE QUOTE RIGHT!
pieman
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one mark, best make sure I ride with you if I want warm tea and biscuits when we get back.

Quote:

Looking forward to it already, started carbo loading this afternoon after the LE rt.

You've left that late I started last week Laughing bring on the pasta......
dont forget to keep an eye on the weight as well.
agilis
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: directions to the start? Reply with quote

For those of us not from Nottm, could someone give directions to the start from the ring road please.
Steve P
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow the Trent to were the meadows/gates is/are and the bridge is just there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> East Midlands General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: