Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - How long will Tony Bell last off the fags...................

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

How long will Tony Bell last off the fags...................
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Yes he'll manage
No fall at the the first corner shop
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
He'll do it but be cranky as hell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

scoobydoo
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: How long will Tony Bell last off the fags................... Reply with quote

I know this is not in the non cycling topics but its the only way to get a vote on...............................................

Last edited by scoobydoo on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
scoobydoo
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it did'nt work.
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Laughing Wink Well, I've got to pack them in, or me landlady, me daughter and me brothers will duff me up if I don't. Wink
scoobydoo
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
Very Happy Laughing Wink Well, I've got to pack them in, or me landlady, me daughter and me brothers will duff me up if I don't. Wink

good support then eh Tone. Laughing
erudite pete
E, Gold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Tony really the Last of the Fags?
Cheryl
World Champ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will be seen covered from head to toe in Nicotine patches. Laughing
De Rosa
World Champ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a tenacious little git. He will make it and I suspect he will win the Newport Nocturne when it is next held as well. That man is pure class! Forget your Merckx, forget Verbeek, don't bother with Cipo, Boonen is nothing - when you compare them to the fabulous Mr Bell!
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erudite pete wrote:

I am offended by this cigarreteist post.
scoobydoo
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
erudite pete wrote:

I am offended by this cigarreteist post.

been changed now.......
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De Rosa wrote:
He is a tenacious little git. He will make it and I suspect he will win the Newport Nocturne when it is next held as well. That man is pure class! Forget your Merckx, forget Verbeek, don't bother with Cipo, Boonen is nothing - when you compare them to the fabulous Mr Bell!

Glad to see you've finally realised my worth, Guy. Yes, Sid, Legs, Bill Nickson and Ian Fagan are already quaking in their cycling shoes because they know that The Tony Bell will be at Newport, in just nine months time. My revenge for the previous lappings I suffered will be sweet. And they know it. And that is why they are quaking. Or something.
De Rosa
World Champ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
De Rosa wrote:

Glad to see you've finally realised my worth, Guy. Yes, Sid, Legs, Bill Nickson and Ian Fagan are already quaking in their cycling shoes because they know that The Tony Bell will be at Newport, in just nine months time. My revenge for the previous lappings I suffered will be sweet. And they know it. And that is why they are quaking. Or something.

I'll sponsor you if you like. (And if you are going cheap). We could put you in one of our competitor's jerseys and watch their sales plummet! Wink
De Rosa
World Champ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
De Rosa wrote:

Ooooooh - don't mention Ian Fagan!!! Wink
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already had emails from Barras and Lambert, the snivelling curs, begging me not to make a holy show of them. They may have been at the top of their game in the seventies, but they know their number will be up next September. And as for Fagan, he knows that, when it comes to competing against The Tony Bell, a baldy head will get him nowhere. He is doomed, as are all the pros of yesteryear next September.
Thomo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De Rosa wrote:
You do know this is Tony Bell... Failed Pro, occassional Journo, could(n't) pass as a scouser, etc...
I'm sure you thought it was his brother Mark... Wink

Paul
Div 3 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
I've already had emails from Barras and Lambert, the snivelling curs, begging me not to make a holy show of them. They may have been at the top of their game in the seventies, but they know their number will be up next September. And as for Fagan, he knows that, when it comes to competing against The Tony Bell, a baldy head will get him nowhere. He is doomed, as are all the pros of yesteryear next September.

oooooooooooh im looking forward to the nocturne thats proper fighting talk. Laughing
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomo wrote:
De Rosa wrote:
You do know this is Tony Bell... Failed Pro, occassional Journo, could(n't) pass as a scouser, etc...

Paul

Thomo, you too will incur the mighty wrath of my wheels at Newport next September.
Oh. I forgot. You were never a pro rider, so you can't take part. Smile
Thomo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Bell wrote:
Thomo wrote:
De Rosa wrote:

Paul
Thomo, you too will incur the mighty wrath of my wheels at Newport next September.
Oh. I forgot. You were never a pro rider, so you can't take part. Smile
This isn't about me - I haven't given up the fags... Wink

Paul
E, Gold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can stay off the death-sticks for the whole of 2007, I'll buy you a one-way ticket to Smokey & Bunty's.
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erudite pete wrote:
If you can stay off the death-sticks for the whole of 2007, I'll buy you a one-way ticket to Smokey & Bunty's.

Are you trying to do me in? I can't go back there after I head butted that bloke who was hassling our beggar friend... Laughing
Cheryl
World Champ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's puffing away furiously, trying to get as many in as possible before midnight. But, you can see the bad mood is kicking in already, can't you? Laughing Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: