Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - ARENT BC WONDERFUL

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

ARENT BC WONDERFUL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe in miracles
yes,impact that miracles have had on you
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
no , miracles are not needed as i have BC
67%
 67%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 28

david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only requirement is a modicum of understanding,the question marks were a bit overdone,unless of course you didnt didnt didnt didnt understand,then its understandable.Some of the prose here is amazing,the "agreed "I found quite profound,Im still working out a reply.It could be an EUREKA breakthrough to finally find an ordinary word in an ordinary setting and for it tell me everything I need to know.

By the way is this your first agreement,I only say this as if you start agreeing with me I need to know that you understand the word.Agreed
Ste_S
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's this thread working out for you EUG ?
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste_S wrote:
How's this thread working out for you EUG ?

Contrary to what you said earlier you seem to care a lot.And BC cares aswell so its kind of wonderful that all these careful souls have come together in this temple that is about how wonderful is the great BC.They care so much that we dont have to strain or stress ourselves for a large part of this season.Ive been able to sit in my chair for the last six months and now Ive got BC bingo wings which makes me very proud

If we can get my new bingo wings miraclised well be well on our way

Id like to remind our good friends that this thread is about miracles and there role in your life,as you can see they work for me.All miracalous true stories happily recieved
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
The only requirement is a modicum of understanding,the question marks were a bit overdone,unless of course you didnt didnt didnt didnt understand,then its understandable.Some of the prose here is amazing,the "agreed "I found quite profound,Im still working out a reply.It could be an EUREKA breakthrough to finally find an ordinary word in an ordinary setting and for it tell me everything I need to know.

By the way is this your first agreement,I only say this as if you start agreeing with me I need to know that you understand the word.Agreed

are you for real? you do your cause a complete disservice
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mho wrote:
david123 wrote:

seeing as no one seems to want to pull it the quicker it gets to 10 pages the better.
Rich Hill
Tour Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IS this bloke the new Pierre?
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mho wrote:
david123 wrote:

What do you infer there,"are you for real",my cause is the adoration of BC and all the its great deeds indeed.I give great service to my cause,you casting the first stone could cause structural problems with the temple that is BC according to one of our converts who tells me he is a surveyor
mattr
World Champ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich Hill wrote:

No Pierre can,
- spell,
- form sentences,
- hold a structured argument.
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich Hill wrote:

This thread reminds me of the Friday the CW staffers blitzed the site... Laughing Laughing
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is staf fers censored?
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you wait for complimentary feedback and then three turn up at once
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
Ur such a comedian. Laughing Laughing Laughing
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mho wrote:
david123 wrote:
Ur such a comedian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh no not a comedian,this is very serious ,have you ever seen a comedy miracle.Were working very hard on a vegetarian version but we will have to spice it up a bit ,pc BC Pizza and eveyone gets a slice,now that would be a miracle.
KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that some Londoners seem to want all the pizza rather than just a just portion
Des

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJ wrote:
The problem is that some Londoners seem to want all the pizza rather than just a just portion

No we just want back what we've given up, as was promised KJ. Given that Herne Hill is still under threat; is a Velodrome, reduced road circuit, no off road adequate replacement? Compare London's facilities for a city of almost 10Million people with those of Manchester or Wales, combined population less then 5 M) and a net contribution to the national economy, and we are just asking for a fair portion of this "pizza" not all of it.
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJ wrote:

you mistake gluttony for a miracle when in fact it is a sin,a slice would be nice and what we got was no nice slice not once but twice

Des is it possible seen as you have this amazing understanding of the issue, that you could help in our new enterprise which by its very nature will be a limitless company under the miracles act of 2007 which due to its very nature doesnt need to be enacted as we have a miracle for each and every eventuality.This miracle thing is amazing in that all eventualities are covered .So it could be you me and Tommo the lessed trinity,best three up in the country.On the radio right now is the Beach Boys singing "GOD Only Knows" what Id be without you.A sign i believe,even though by pure coincidence my cousin is the Director general of that particular corporation.We live in dope.now theyre playing the Black BEUTY theme,I will get back to you
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Des wrote:
KJ wrote:

No we just want back what we've given up, as was promised KJ. Given that Herne Hill is still under threat; is a Velodrome, reduced road circuit, no off road adequate replacement? Compare London's facilities for a city of almost 10Million people with those of Manchester or Wales, combined population less then 5 M) and a net contribution to the national economy, and we are just asking for a fair portion of this "pizza" not all of it.

I totally agree with you Des but does the musings of our friend do the cause any favours I think not. Nor does personal abuse of BC offic ials.

I've not problem of eastway users keeping us informed and asking us to support the campaign - such as the thread asking us to sign the london assembly petition but the drivel being posted here is just pathetic.

Personally I'm not convinced by BC's strategy but heh, they have one. We will all be able to judge the result when its announced. I also see no problem with reminding the olympic authority and LDA of the need for adequate legacy provision - as a back up.
Ridley
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David is your surname Icke ? 'cos you're a f eckin fr eak too
Des

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mho wrote:
Des wrote:
KJ wrote:

I totally agree with you Des but does the musings of our friend do the cause any favours I think not. Nor does personal abuse of BC offic ials.

I've not problem of eastway users keeping us informed and asking us to support the campaign - such as the thread asking us to sign the london assembly petition but the drivel being posted here is just pathetic.

Personally I'm not convinced by BC's strategy but heh, they have one. We will all be able to judge the result when its announced. I also see no problem with reminding the olympic authority and LDA of the need for adequate legacy provision - as a back up.

I'm as bemused by davis-123's reamblings as everyone else (and I know him) Rolling Eyes Confused Embarassed
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its that three compliments in a row thing again ,amazing,some would edge towards the miracle but I would tend to wait a while for another sign maybe

Des ,be amused if you like,theres no sin there

as for Icke,on your bike

Moo,I see by your written demeanour your on the fence,this might be your chance to stray into another field
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: