Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - New forum for Non cycling related chat?

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

New forum for Non cycling related chat?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do we need a new forum for non cycling related chat?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 40 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 60

PNuT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant see the problem with adding a section..... if it works & is popular then great, if it doesnt... it can be removed & were back to how the boring stuck in there way blazers want it....

http://www.pedalrevolution.co.uk
sdc
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why cyclists are seen as boring, never mind all this serious lark, some people need to chill out.
Coggy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could post my theories on sprouts on this new forum.
qcscmh
World Champ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcolmCog wrote:

SPROUT THEORY
Sprouts are like a lot of other things that grow: They need moisture, proper temperature and air circulation. As sprouts grow, they release carbon dioxide and other gasses and create waste which must be removed by rinsing. Cool water keeps them from getting too hot and self-destructing. If your sprouts ever smell bad or look moldy, get rid of them. Never feed spoiled sprouts to your birds. Keep the sprouts moist-never *CENSORED* warm (between 70 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit). Give the seed room to grow and to breathe. As the seeds are soaking, initially you will see tiny gas bubbles, which means the seeds are beginning to release heat and energy.

Cycling Bargains Dealfinder @ https://cycling-bargains.co.uk?utm_source=VeloridersSignature
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BargainsCycling
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/cyclebargains
Coggy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Hulbert wrote:
MalcolmCog wrote:

SPROUT THEORY
Sprouts are like a lot of other things that grow: They need moisture, proper temperature and air circulation. As sprouts grow, they release carbon dioxide and other gasses and create waste which must be removed by rinsing. Cool water keeps them from getting too hot and self-destructing. If your sprouts ever smell bad or look moldy, get rid of them. Never feed spoiled sprouts to your birds. Keep the sprouts moist-never *CENSORED* warm (between 70 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit). Give the seed room to grow and to breathe. As the seeds are soaking, initially you will see tiny gas bubbles, which means the seeds are beginning to release heat and energy.

You must have read my experimental notes !!! Sad
John Williams
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we need a new forum, because it will just be like a Kleeneze catalogue, you know you must have had one via your letter box, you open the bag only to find to many other little catalogues in it !
I know I used to put them in your letter box Crying or Very sad

http://www.t-l-i.org
THE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
Dave the Bear
Cat 1 Groupie
Cat 1 Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Robotham wrote:

Shocked Confused Probably better if you'd PM'd me rather than discuss openly Wink

Would you like that rich?
Da Hood-Place where all veloriders live, and chose to stay most of their lives. Only veloriders can be found here, so they like it. Usually the crappiest neighborhood in any city/town. "Yo De Rosa, stop frontin', I knowz you ain't from Da Hood."
IainW
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Hulbert wrote:
MalcolmCog wrote:

SPROUT THEORY

Didn't take too long for this topic to get hijacked. Very Happy
Coggy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IainW wrote:
Martin Hulbert wrote:
MalcolmCog wrote:

SPROUT THEORY

In what way ?
Didn't take too long for this topic to get hijacked. Very Happy
Emeritus
E, Gold

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely vote a big yes, given some of the childish parochial bigotry currently going on here.
My reason for visiting this forum is for chit-chat about cycling. Of course we all go O/T occasionally, but devoting entire threads to, for example, 'yank bashing' is not only puerile but a waste of bandwidth. I for one would like to know that there is a forum I can safely ignore in the knowledge that I won't have to wade through such drivel. Exclamation

Robin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: