Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - Time trial info

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

Time trial info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Time Trials/Hill Climbs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tucker
Tour Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Time trial info Reply with quote

http://tinyurl.com/by55az

See link above - apparently this is a TTT, but it doesn't say the number of riders per team. Is I being thick, or do I need to invest in a "handbook" of some kind?

Obviously could phone the organiser, but hoping to avoid having to speak to a person who loves TTs enough to actually organise one.
r0bh
Cat 4 Groupie
Cat 4 Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 up.
Tucker
Tour Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers. Should make marking the attacks easier.
Davey C
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

Tucker wrote:

See link above - apparently this is a TTT, but it doesn't say the number of riders per team. Is I being thick, or do I need to invest in a "handbook" of some kind?

Obviously could phone the organiser, but hoping to avoid having to speak to a person who loves TTs enough to actually organise one.

I hate TTs, and I organised one. Although think it will be my last. F**Ked off right royally with it. Nothing like getting int from a 12hr day in work to have some tester ringing you EVERY DAY for the start sheet.
Hans Datdodishes
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

Davey C wrote:
I hate TTs, and I organised one. Although think it will be my last. F**Ked off right royally with it. Nothing like getting int from a 12hr day in work to have some tester ringing you EVERY DAY for the start sheet.

Don't forget its a tester ringing. His phone call to you is probably the extent of his social life. I bet he leaves you his cardies in his will

I'm a qualified coach.
colinpeerman
E, Gold

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

Davey C wrote:
Tucker wrote:

a good story. Sadly, it's flawed. your a solicitor and is a FACT that no one in that profession works a 12hr WEEK.

8/10 for effort though
mattr
World Champ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

colinpeerman wrote:
Davey C wrote:
Tucker wrote:

a good story. Sadly, it's flawed. your a solicitor and is a FACT that no one in that profession works a 12hr WEEK.

8/10 for effort though

Its the five hour walk each way that does it, office to home. No roads in the valleys. When he gets promoted he'll get a pit pony to ride in on.
Davey C
Div 2 Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

mattr wrote:
colinpeerman wrote:
Davey C wrote:
Tucker wrote:

8/10 for effort though

Its the five hour walk each way that does it, office to home. No roads in the valleys. When he gets promoted he'll get a pit pony to ride in on.

You're right I'm afraid, which means you, as a car engineer, have just lost your last possible reason for me being remotely interested in anything you say. Crying or Very sad
mattr
World Champ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

Davey C wrote:
mattr wrote:

You're right I'm afraid, which means you, as a car engineer, have just lost your last possible reason for me being remotely interested in anything you say. Crying or Very sad

were you (or anyone else on here) ever interested.

actually, don't answer that, i already know the answer.
PNuT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Time trial info Reply with quote

Tucker wrote:

the cost of entry gives it away, tt's are around £7 per person to enter...

http://www.pedalrevolution.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Discussion (Time Trials/Hill Climbs) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: