Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - We need to decide!!

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

We need to decide!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is classier?
Daniel Morelon
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Pete Hodgetts
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Dark Helmet
E, Gold

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigRobJef wrote:
Well well well. The pole closed and it was exactly dead equal split. Would be good to hear Petes reaction being compared to the greatest sprinter ever (although noone's mentioned Lutz Hesslic winner of a senior world bronze when he was still a junior. Would have won three olympics had East Germany gone in 1984 too.)

Anyway congratulations Pete can't wait to see you in action.

Rob

Wait wait - you know its the right thing to do Laughing
Flabio Chubbolinni
E, Silver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Hodgetts the Great Reply with quote

I have to say, I have had the pleasure of racing with Pete Hodgetts at the highest level and consider him to be the greatest rider ever. Why he even beat Jim Varnish once!

Dean Tranter
Adam
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself, have had the incredible privilege to ride with Pete Hodgetts himself. Although it was only a warm-up for the highly-elite Halesowen Track League, his supremacy and superiority was clear from the start he clicked his Look's into his Pedals (the ones that he got free for writing an article on). There is no doubt that Pete Hodgetts is the best track league rider, perhaps even the best rider in the world. Ever.

http://twitter.com/adamtranter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: