Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk :: View topic - ARENT BC WONDERFUL

Home FAQ Register Usergroups Search Memberlist Gallery StatisticsForum Sponsors •  Photo RequestProfile • Links Log in to check your private messagesLog inBC Eastmidlands

ARENT BC WONDERFUL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe in miracles
yes,impact that miracles have had on you
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
no , miracles are not needed as i have BC
67%
 67%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 28

david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for bony tell being wittier than I,he hides it well,in fact i was begining to think he was borrowing your untoileted telegraphs
Hans Datdodishes
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best go back to the Londonwhiningforum, they might appreciate your incoherence there

I'm a qualified coach.
Tucker
Tour Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having skimmed this thread from top to bottom in about 2 mins, all I can say is - extraordinary. I believe someone has a calling to write prose for Nigerian email scams.
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I said gubye it wasnt as I was leaving but of course if youd only believe in miracules things might have worked out for you,for a tantrum throwing taureted tory your in remarably good sheep
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tipsy top tory turns tail, to traumitised to think, thrilling Thatcher
Tony Bell
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans Datdodishes wrote:

Even Tony Bells wittier than you

Hans!!! I didn't know you cared!
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was onli for make joke and i think you meant to use an s before cared making difrent

Hans das tu brittle stop play as sticking stones was working but the names finitched is off

hes a cross from top torista and super comidi Mork Thatcher

Last edited by david123 on Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mattr
World Champ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
it was onli for make joke and i think you meant to use an s before cared making difrent

Hans das du brittle stop play as sticking stones was working but the names finitched is off

hes a cross from top torista and super comidi Mork Thatcher

What the f**k are you mainlining, you make less sense than Pete Doherty
KJ
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a Londoner Confused

Puts on tin hat and retires to foxhole Very Happy
tommo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why whats wrong with you lot david123 makes perfect sense to me ..well done Cool
Sir Lord Tommo of Clay cross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans come back all is forgiven,I even tell you a joke and I wont give you a starring role,I have also written a song about you.Next time you see the punch coming just duck,yes quack quack das the one

Im am now a Londoner ,this is a grate honour ,I will now do some work on the accent

** I look in dick shaun Harry is not there sorry cant help

I think Tommo it might be a personality clash ,bit of jel,lousy cant be sure

Maybe its because Im a londinner that my pork chops are done

to the tune of All the vay from America ,I think is mabe a big hit,middle east maybe change the meat a bit but I want to go with the pork for now as its the least digestible,I saw it in Readers last month
Hans Datdodishes
T de F Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
Hans come back all is forgiven,I even tell you a joke and I wont give you a starring role,I have also written a song about you.Next time you see the punch coming just duck,yes quack quack das the one

Im am now a Londoner ,this is a grate honour ,I will now do some work on the accent

to the tune of All the vay from America ,I think is mabe a big hit,middle east maybe change the meat a bit but I want to go with the pork for now as its the least digestible,I saw it in Readers last month

You make as much sense as the rest of the EUG, can't think why nobody takes you lot seriously any more

I'm a qualified coach.
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the available evidence there would appear to be quite a few things you have not being thinking

Anyway I promised you a song,in fact were doing an entire musical and its called Hans up Baby.I think you wool like it.It has a second world war setting and is a pan national love story with some incredible twists the twists being entirely based on how I percieve you,so you feed me part of your personality and I fit it into the story.But you need to give me more juice,try not to hold back so much ,there is no need to be shy,in fact ,shine.I will leave it in your culpable hans
tommo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
On the available evidence there would appear to be quite a few things you have not being thinking

Anyway I promised you a song,in fact were doing an entire musical and its called Hans up Baby.I think you wool like it.It has a second world war setting and is a pan national love story with some incredible twists the twists being entirely based on how I percieve you,so you feed me part of your personality and I fit it into the story.But you need to give me more juice,try not to hold back so much ,there is no need to be shy,in fact ,shine.I will leave it in your culpable hans
Is there a part in this musical for a smart pigeon called darren from chesterfield ..his hobbies are drinking and fighting ..one slight problem he's got no wings ..he got knocked over by an ice cream van two weeks a go while trying to fight it ..chesterfield hospital had to amputate ...he's got plenty of costumes all shell suits mind but he looks proper daper and chesterfield smart Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we kill this pointless thread as well. This negative Eastway campaigning is all getting way too personal and this set of verbals is tiresome.
Ste_S
E, Bronze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes a special skill to start on the moral high ground with a cause most people sympathise with, to then repeatedly shoot yourself in the foot so much that no one cares about the EUG anymore.
david123
E, Silver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the burdens of fameTommo/Sid/Darren is sticking to one name,in the musical Hans will have to keep his real name as its quite outrageous.I wanted to put you in as Said the Sixist,a monopoly playing inumerate numeratist,as he grows up he moves onto drip po*ker with a bib,he eventually throws the dice away for good and in so doing scores his first ever twelve which brings us to the first miracle.Ive got 13 mates who I do a bit of fishing with and well it turns out they were playing noughts and crosses and they was drinking a bit of that cycling double act VinoVerde an it all got a bit out of hans.Any way Judas went onto better things,an anyone who says he was at the last tupper party,hans stood in last minute as it was better to have an odd name than an odd number.hans say he have a pigeon chest so you have somewhere to stay while we rehearse.As Im apparently from Lindon is Chesterfield smart very clever,on a scale of 1 to 10 hows it compere to Lindon smart.Is a big musical ,we need to pripair properly.Amputating the wings ,Im not sure,we could ask hans if he would like to be a saint,halo wings the lot.
The slow must go on,hence hans
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans Datdodishes wrote:
david123 wrote:

You make as much sense as the rest of the EUG, can't think why nobody takes you lot seriously any more

agreed
mho
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david123 wrote:
One of the burdens of fameTommo/Sid/Darren is sticking to one name,in the musical Hans will have to keep his real name as its quite outrageous.I wanted to put you in as Said the Sixist,a monopoly playing inumerate numeratist,as he grows up he moves onto drip po*ker with a bib,he eventually throws the dice away for good and in so doing scores his first ever twelve which brings us to the first miracle.Ive got 13 mates who I do a bit of fishing with and well it turns out they were playing noughts and crosses and they was drinking a bit of that cycling double act VinoVerde an it all got a bit out of hans.Any way Judas went onto better things,an anyone who says he was at the last tupper party,hans stood in last minute as it was better to have an odd name than an odd number.hans say he have a pigeon chest so you have somewhere to stay while we rehearse.As Im apparently from Lindon is Chesterfield smart very clever,on a scale of 1 to 10 hows it compere to Lindon smart.Is a big musical ,we need to pripair properly.Amputating the wings ,Im not sure,we could ask hans if he would like to be a saint,halo wings the lot.

????
tommo
Div 1 Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mho wrote:
david123 wrote:

????
Seems perfectly clear to me ..only a stupid person would not understand this Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cycling Forums UK : www.veloriders.co.uk Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: